Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hello World!


Okay, okay! We finally did it-we transitioned into the blogging world. I sort of felt like I was the only one not doing it (which I pretty much was). But no longer! Here are our little punkins! Addie is almost 2 1/2 and Mason is 9 months. They very much have their own distinct personalities. Addie is VERY strong willed and independant, while Mason just "hangs out" and is just happy to be where you are. They have become the best of play buddies, which happened sooner than I thought. You always see Mace's rear-end army crawling down the hall to go play with big sis in her room. They will play for hours...which is nice for me. But I always have to be checking on them because they are usually in some sort of mischief- i.e. trying to fit in the dresser drawer, pulling out all the wipes out of the wipes box, or gagging each other with play spoons. You gotta love it!

Cody and I have been so lucky to be able to move to Morgan. We are living with my mom and are in the middle of building a house...we are so excited! We love mom...bless her heart! But sometimes you just need to have your kids destroying your own new house...not grandma's! (Sorry mom about the sparkley nail polish...AND the busted lamp shade!
Cody works as an engineer in North Salt Lake and is really liking it...as far as jobs go! I am a Registered Nurse and work occasionally when I need a break from the little peanuts, but mostly I get to stay home. I am so lucky!

I've got to download some more pictures... and figure out more cool things about this blogging stuff...but when I do watch out!

No comments: