Saturday, March 21, 2009

Potty Training

Our new dog ran away... darn it. She actually did a couple times, but the last time...was just that...her last. I feel so bad about it and I hope she isn't hurt somewhere. She started to bolt when we would let her out to potty, and wouldn't listen when we tried to call her back. So we are just back to Diesel and Duckee.
Also we have started potty training Addie. We are on day 3 today and doing fairly well. She goes pee almost every time we put her on and she has even pooped once, but we are still having alot of accidents. She got to pick out some treats and every time she goes on the potty she gets to pick a treat. Any other suggestions to help this along? I am clueless. Help!

1 comment:

Wright Family said...

I just let Rylie do it when she was ready. She was almost three and one day she just said mom I'm wearing panties today and hasn't had a problem since!