Addie, Charli, and Nichole (cousins on the Williams side)


Easter morning
Mason with his prize
Addie with her egg-hunt goodies!
Addie and Conner at the Morgan Easter egg hunt
Well the Easter weekend was full of fun. Saturday afternoon we started off at the Morgan City Annual Easter Egg hunt. Addie had a blast. Before hand her Dad helped her practice running and picking up her little toys (to mimic easter eggs) in the front room and putting them in her basket. She did great at the hunt and got several easter eggs and even one with a number-which she turned in for an easter basket full of candy. She had a blast and even got MORE candy on the way out when Julie's dad handed her a bag of skittles. The look on her face was priceless. Where can a kid go and get that much candy so easy! She could hardly carry her easter bucket full of eggs, her easter basket, and her skittles out of the Rec plex...but she didn't want ANY help. Cute!
We decorated eggs Saturday evening and Addie was the Foreman in charge. She was telling us what color to put each egg in and how long we should leave them. Then she decorated the eggs, Mason, her dad, and the walls with stickers...lots and lots of stickers.
The good old Easter bunny showed up and hid the kid's easter baskets. Mason got his first pair of shoes ( that kid is hard to find a pair of shoes for-little, fat, wide, thick feet. I wonder where the easter bunny got them?). Addie got a book, chocolate bunny, and a stuffed bunny that giggles.
Sunday we went to Grandma and Grandpa Williams house. They had a little easter egg hunt and gave the kids a prize. They are so good about making it all about the grandkids...and they love it!
It was such a fun weekend and I am loving each new stage my kids grow into. I love to see how excited and surprised they are at every new thing. I just need to treasure it all...they grow way too fast!

1 comment:
How cute! It looks like you had a great Easter. Such a smart idea to practice for the egg hunt. I have checked your blog all the time, to find no updates because I am a dork and bookmarked your blog so that your nursery post would always come up and not your most current posting. Anyway, I have since corrected my error and found it fun to read more. Hope things are going great.
Post a Comment