Monday, September 21, 2009

The Doc's Prediction...

Since there was a bet riding on this....Dr. Bierer said he would take extra long and make extra sure we knew what this little baby in my tummy was. In his words he is "very confident" and " 95 % sure" it's a .....girl! I have thought it was a little girlie all along and Cody just figured it was a boy. So we bet that if it is a girl, I get a weekend away- by myself- at Andy's and if it was a boy, Cody got new shoes....so sorry sonny! You shouldn't question a girl's maternal instinct!

5 comments:

Christy C. said...

HOORAY, another cute little girl! Hopefully I find out on Thursday! Enjoy your weekend away!!

Jared and Cami said...

YAY, congrats! You're on the right track, girl boy girl.....Have fun on your weekend getaway!

Colby and Brittany said...

Ah I forgot to tell you congrats last night! That is so exciting to have another little girl!

Elise said...

Congratulations!!! I happen to think girls are pretty fun. Do you have any names in mind?

Ashley and Nate said...

AWESOME DUDES!