Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Man Trip

I'm already feeling lonesome...and he hasn't even left yet! I have been texting him at work and begging him to come home so I can see him. It's funny how the thought of him being gone makes me already feel this way!!! Silly girl.

Cody, his dad, & brothers are going on a "Man Trip" this weekend. They leave tonight at 9pm and are going to drive through the night. I think it's about 13 hours to Kansas....YUCK! (Yuck on the 13 hour part....I am sure Kansas is a fine enough state) They just wanted to go out and visit his other brothers and their families. And...oh yes....how could we forget? They are going to a KU Jayhawks basketball game. ( Glory Glory Hallelujah!!!!) Those Williams' boys LOVE Kansas basketball!!! So on Saturday they will dress in their fanciest KU gear and arrive 2 hours early to something close to pure ecstasy. I am SO excited for them! And in the next few days they will squeeeze in some time to go to a few of the nephews high school basketball games too. Fun Fun!
Funny part is he feels SO guilty. He told me he doesn't want to leave me here with all the kids and spend money on himself! Ha! We'll live. I just told him to make up his mind now to have a "Heck of a time" and then do it. No use wasting your trip feeling guilty! Plus...I told him this is it. He'll never get to do anything fun again....Ever. This is his one chance. JUST KIDDING! I'm not THAT mean!!!
That man works harder than anyone I know, does great at his church calling, and still is a great dad. He is the least selfish person I know. Seriously. I think he deserves a little time for himself!! I love him soo much!!
Cheerio....wish me luck on single-motherhood for 4 days!!!

2 comments:

Chad and Kristina said...

I am totally serious...If you want to play I will come up and we can play and you can even take a nap! Call me!

Lhone said...

ooh...i know too much about this! Sorry on being alone, and you can totally blog stalk my blog. I love the comments! But, does this mean I can read your blog?