Monday, March 21, 2011
Oh...so behind...
I am sucky blogger lately. I know. I have all these pictures and new happenings in our family. The more of these I aquire, the more overwhelmed I get knowing I have ALOT to blog about. No fear...one of these days I will "hit my stride" and there will be ALOT of updates. Take to today for example. I "hit my stride" and purged a bunch of paper piles by my fridge and hanging file folder. You know that show Hoarders? Cody tells me I am a paper and reciept hoarder. I am in firm denial over that one. What if I buy something and then 3 months later need to return it!? If I would have thrown the reciept out, I would be just plain out of luck. Hoarder.... what EVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am always torn. The solution.. Shop at Costco and kohls only. :)
Post a Comment