Sunday, April 8, 2012

One for the Record...

... and I NEVER imagined this happening, Kendal Morgan Williams chose broccoli over a mini Milky Way after lunch!! I usually get the kids lunch and after they are done, I sit down and eat. I gave them each a mini Milky Way after and then proceeded to sit at the bar and eat my turkey dog and a 1/2 pound of broccoli with some olive oil and lemon pepper on it so I could gag it down (gotta watch my cholesterol, ya know). Well apparently it is quite delicious that way to my little daughter too. She actually set her treat down on the tray of her high chair and pointed to my plate saying "broc-key!". Time and time again, piece after piece. I think she ate as much as I did. Yep, it was so noteable that my 2 year old would choose broccoli over chocolate, I HAD to document it!!









1 comment:

Aimee Ferrin said...

WOW!! I'm impressed.