Monday, August 20, 2012

Milestones

Kendal has hit some pretty big milestones lately. She will be 2 1/2 years old in September, but I feel like she is too grown up for her little self!! I finally relented after she pushed and pushed to be potty trained. I had zero intentions of starting that fiasco until she was 3, but she would beg and beg to go potty 4-5 times a day. We bought all the princess panties, prizes, tinker bell potty, and pull-ups and dived right in. It didnt take her long to catch on and now for the first time in 6 years, this home is diaper-free! Such an odd feeling....but in a good way.
About a week ago we found an incredible deal on some used bunk beds for the girls room. Besides being potty trained, she moved to a big girl bed as well. She has been such a wild sleeper in her crib and not much has changed with her bed. She can usually be found passed out, on top of the covers, and laying the opposite direction.
She is such a sweet girl with an enormous attitude and an iron will. I repeat, ahem.... an IRON WILL. I love her so incredibly much and I am so excited for all the new things she is learning to do.





No comments: