Details of the beginning of this day: 7 1/2 inches of snow on the ground- mind you it's October 25th, snow coming down like CRAZY, today declared a snow day and school is cancelled, Cody stuck at the mouth of the canyon for 1 1/2 hours due to accidents, worst driving conditions he says he has been in EVER between Morgan and the mouth of the canyon, no snow boots that fit anyone-darn.
Folks, I do believe we may have a hard winter ahead of us!




Some very exciting kiddos that LOVE the snow!
(Notice Mason still dressed like it's summer... He acts like he
is allergic to pants or long sleeves.)
1 comment:
Oh my heavens I am no longer going to complain about the maybe one inch of snow on the ground here that is slowly melting away. I do not envy your weather. Keep warm!
Post a Comment