As many of you know, baby number 4 is well on the way. It took us by complete surprise, but we are getting more and more excited about it....especially now that I don't want to barf every waking moment of my day : ) .
We found out that we are having a boy and we couldn't be happier! I think it rounds out the family nicely- 2 girls, 2 boys. And logistically speaking, a sigh of relief. We have a 3 bedroom home, and until we finish our basement there is 'no more room at the inn'. Addie and Kendal share a room and now the boys can too! Mason has been so excited at the prospect of getting a brother, although, it will be a few years before they can rough each other up.
I am feeling super tired. It has kind of thrown me for a loop because aren't you supposed to feel super energized and great in your second trimester? I am 27 weeks along, and I am not and have not felt like that at all! I have hypothyroidism and Dr.Bierer has had to adjust my Symthroid dose...so maybe that is the problem. Oh yes... maybe having anemia doesnt help either! Oh well, tis being prego for ya.
Can ya say baby boom? Holy pregnancies in my ward, neighborhood, and my friends!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment