Today I was outside while my kids were playing and enjoying the sunshine after an entire week of summer thunderstorms...yuck! I was just sitting there thinking of all the things I am thankful for and all the things I just LOVE. I do more than my fair share of complaining about everything- from not being able to take a shower by myself to having dirt instead of grass. But today- I want to let you all know the things I just love:
my kids and hubby
living in Morgan and being able to go see Mom and Dad anytime I want
being a stay-at-home mom
trips to Nebco for a fountain drink
fuzzy playful kitties
our home....just the way we wanted it
the warm sun after a week of rain
when my kids giggle
watching Dad shoe horses
talking to Andy on my cell 4 times a day (no kidding!)
having a mailbox next to my house instead of our old post office box
warm summer evenings outside with my family
going on walks
using the weed-eater...it's quite fun to obliterate stuff
fresh clean sheets
taking a bath in my big jetted tub
girl's night out
getting treats and drinks and going on drives with my cute little family
watching my kids swim
the smell of clean babies slathered in baby lotion
our new ward...we finally feel HOME!
Dove chocolate and V-chocolates Almond Toffee
Russell and Williams' family parties
Swiss days
crazy lady shopping day (The day after Thanksgiving...otherwise known as Black Friday)
decorating for Christmas
the smell of Pine-sol
snuggling with Cody every night before we fall asleep
Bed Head hairspray
the invention of the flat iron
my ruby-red washer and dryer
my kids chubby feet
being a nurse
when Addie sings to me
when Mason open-mouth kisses me : )
going to library time with my babies
laying over the heater vent with my cheetah blanket
the smell of horses
I actually could go on and on...but I will stop. I have alot to be thankful for...especially great family and great friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is a good list. Not only to remind me how much I have to be thankful for but also just because some of those things just put a smile on my face. We really are so blessed!
All good things!
We love your cute little family and can't wait to see all of you (and that new house) SOON!!
Gee, it doesn't seem like life could get any better for you Amy! Your family is just really cute too. Enjoy every minute.
~Glad to be in touch again.
Post a Comment