Tuesday, October 20, 2009

FHE

For Family Home Evening last night we learned about Daniel in the Lion's Den. Actually, that was the lesson TAUGHT, I'm not sure how much was LEARNED. But we listened to lots of songs from the Children's Songbook cd's (my kids favorite part of FHE ) and then we decorated Halloween cookies. It was so much fun and the kids had a blast. Mostly, Cody and I decorated cookies, Addie and Mason were trying to eat as many cookies and as much candy as possible before Mom cleaned it all up. We then took the finished product to "Drama" Russell, "Trampa" Russell, and Great-grandma Russell. I think it made them very happy!


Notice the striking resemblence between Cody and the cookie he made! (If you can't tell, the sprinkles are the cookie's goatee : ) )

I'm frosting as fast as the kids are eating!


Eating...not decorating





"More cookies, please. I've ONLY had 5."



Aren't they lovely?

2 comments:

Colby and Brittany said...

K you are a cute Mom! How fun for the little kiddos, I bet they LOVED FHE!

Elise said...

How fun! I was wanting to do cookies for Halloween with my girls, but I don't think it is going to happen. Isn't FHE so fun with little kids?