Monday, November 23, 2009

Lazy Bones

I know, I know...I have been so bad at posting lately. Even my Mom said "Wow, Am...it's been a while since you wrote on your blog!" I SWEAR, I have no idea what I have been doing....other than feeling ridiculously lazy! It seems like I get more tired and even more sore with each pregnancy....(so I hear, thats just how it goes).
Addie has been busy with Pre-school at Teacher Melanie's and LOVING it. Mason keeps me on my toes, especially when I notice his little mischevious grin-which has been popping up ALOT lately-and then I have to crack his code and figure out what he did or destroyed!
I just finished up playing on a comp volleyball team...which was good timing. I absolutley loved it...but it really did a number on my pelvis. I have also been giving a few Flu shots here and there...just enough to make me feel that I still have a semblance of a professional career, outside of being a professionally clueless mom.
Cody is still crazy busy at Orbit Irrigation...but he keeps insisting that living in Morgan is well worth the drive to North Salt Lake. So, I'll take his word for it-because I love living in Morgan too!
We have been getting ready for Christmas early around here...which is unusual for us. I have NEVER had decorations, lights, or a tree up before Thanksgiving. This year we have blown that mold out of the water. House lights are on, Christmas decor is up, and tonight we went up to Porterville and got our tree (cheap, fresh-cut, and beeeeutiful...I might add). I guess having little excited children change the way EVERYTHING is done...so here we are, celebrating early! There are pics to come...just a little to lazy to download them tonight (surprise!)

No comments: