Tuesday, January 26, 2010
I Think...
... that my daughter has "Pink Eye". Her brother started with an eye infection about 3-4 weeks ago and so we did antibiotic drops. About a week and a half ago Addie woke up looking like this, so we also did a course of eye drops on her and it cleared up. Today she woke up with the same symptoms....OTHER eye. Poor dear! No matter how hard you try to sanitize, not share towels, wash hands...things just get spread around. Oh well...this won't be the last germs we share- I'm SURE!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor Addie! We do NOT like pink eye -- and it spreads like crazy!!
(Gee, I hope this blog isn't congagious! :)
How sad!!! I've gotten pink eye and it's not fun! (In fact, in high school I had been studying for a HUGE test, and wasn't ready for it, so the night before in my prayers I prayed that I wouldn't have to take the test. I woke up with pink eye! Funny stuff!)
Hope she feels better soon :o)
Post a Comment