Here she is folks....baby girl Williams. She is now about 3 1/2 pounds and healthy as can be. It's amazing how something this small and precious can make you so darn uncomfortable! My pelvis feels like it's falling apart...and suddenly you decide just how bad you need to walk to the end of the mall "to that one store.... " Not very bad tonight! I also have TERRIBLE reflux when I lay down. Nothin' like puking in your mouth a couple times a night...I'm just lucky I haven't aspirated it like I did when I was prego with Mason. Aside from the complaining, I feel SO lucky to be able to carry this little girl and I am so grateful we are both healthy. Baby's are such little miracles and I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to have 3 of them!Wednesday, January 6, 2010
My Baby Girl
Here she is folks....baby girl Williams. She is now about 3 1/2 pounds and healthy as can be. It's amazing how something this small and precious can make you so darn uncomfortable! My pelvis feels like it's falling apart...and suddenly you decide just how bad you need to walk to the end of the mall "to that one store.... " Not very bad tonight! I also have TERRIBLE reflux when I lay down. Nothin' like puking in your mouth a couple times a night...I'm just lucky I haven't aspirated it like I did when I was prego with Mason. Aside from the complaining, I feel SO lucky to be able to carry this little girl and I am so grateful we are both healthy. Baby's are such little miracles and I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to have 3 of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
congrats on another girl. I'm sure Maddie will love having a little doll to dress.
Sorry... ADDIE! I combined Addie and Mason, I guess I shouldn't do this so early.
Cute! Those ultrasounds are amazing! I think she looks like Addie already.
Oh my goodness....Technology is so amazing. I can actually tell that she looks like Addie! I can't wait to come and hold her!
Does she look like Addie or is it just me?!?!? I am so excited for you! I can't wait to have all our girls home and healthy. It will be so fun! Hang in there!!
That's so exciting Amy! I can't believe how clearly you can see her face - she certainly looks like one of the family!
That is so exciting!!! I'm kind of jealous....I should be having # 3 too! Have to wait for Trevor to finish nursing school first though... I just LOVE those 40D ultrasounds!! I can't believe how much she looks like your daughter! How fun! Do you know what you're going to name her yet?
Look at that little angel, all warm and cozy! Miracles...absolute miracles.
Post a Comment