Easter was fun...everything really is just more meaningful with kids, am I right? Sunday was our big day: the Easter Bunny found our house, we colored Easter eggs (didn't quite get to it on Saturday), and had the big Easter Egg hunt at Grandma & Grandpa Williams house. It was such a restful day and it was so nice to just hang out with family.

After the hunt cousin Alex cut Addie's hair for the first time ever. Just a trim though...mama loves her long curly locks! Thanks Alex...looks fabulous!

Silly silly children!

Addie's best buddy and cousin Nichole-just enjoyin' a cupcake..mmmmm!

Playing Peek-A-Boo with Dad...ha, ha, ha...Dad, your SO funny!

Addie found the Golden Egg at the hunt. This is her loot.
Lucky girl...wish I had $10 bucks

This kid found a TON of eggs

Our "egg-straordinary" art work!

Kendal's loot from the Easter bunny

Keep your eye on the kids...I know, I know...I look FABULOUS!
1 comment:
$10! I'm coming to your hunt next year. Some people do really cool egg hunts! my kids got jelly beans in there eggs. ;)
Post a Comment