Last Friday my little punkin' was standing up holding onto the back of our computer chair in our room and it fell over backwards on her. The whole thing happened in slow motion, and I swear I could not make my body move fast enough to catch her. I thought she konked her head on the rail of our bed, but now I do believe that "crack" I heard was the bar of the chair hitting her nose!! That suspicion was confirmed by her bloody nose. Poor little buggie! These are the results of her little incident:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
P.S. I really do wipe her face off frequently. All these pics happened to be at breakfast or lunch time when she was "trapped" and not crawling off as I took her picture!

2 comments:
OH POOR BABY!!!! Brittany did the same thing at that age. So sorry.
That looks oweee!!(don't know how to spell it) Did she really break it? It sure looks painful!
Post a Comment