Friday, July 8, 2011

Oh...So...Tired!!!

This little punkin has been doing the Pre-Kindergarten pre-school over at the elementary this summer. It goes 5 days a week for 2 1/2 hours...smack dab in the middle of the afternoon.  This has kind of thrown a kink in her leisurly napping time. Today she got home, sat on the couch, and started to look a little glassy eyed. I gently nudged her to go lay down on her bed for a few. No kidding, 3 minutes later I found her like this! I don't know if she just didn't have the strength to quite make it there or she got in bed and fell out!??  Anywhoo...I tucked the little sleepy-head in right where she was....ahem...right after I took her picture!

3 comments:

Aimee Ferrin said...

Poor Addie...all tuckered out! My niece Paige is doing summer kindergarten too!

Lhone said...

OH so cute! I am worried about BJ not being able to nap here or there once he starts kindergarten!

5-against-1 said...

OHHHHH! Hopefully you have morning kindergarten so she can come home and nap!