Friday, July 22, 2011

Puke Germs

Lovely. The stomach flu has made the rounds at our house this last week. Addie puked on Saturday, in the truck, in Kendal's favorite blanket (luckily she was konked out). Mason puked on Sunday, in the truck, once again in Kendal's favorite blanket. Nice. If I was a kid and I knew what had happened to my blanket...I would have lit it on fire. Then Tuesday evening rolls around...and oh no...it hit me. So I have been sanitizing and cleaning every door handle, phone, remote, water faucet, knob, handle, floor, light switch, and surface imaginable.  I have even been doing the laundry on the sanitize cycle. I have been telling my kids to wash their hands and sanitize every 10 minutes...and for "HECK SAKES...KEEP YOUR HANDS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!! (for the millionth time...what is with kids and everything gravitating to their mouth?) or your gonna get "puke germs" again!!!"
Cody and Kendal were spared...for the time being. Phew! Hope it's left the building.  But can I just say I believe our family is complete? Nothing like a "gentle" reminder of dry-heaving your guts out to help you remember you NEVER want to endure morning sickness AGAIN!!!
Anywhoo...best of luck to all you Morgan-ites... From what I hear, I do believe these "puke germs" are makin' their way through town!!

2 comments:

Lhone said...

oh no! stay away from us! that is the worst, I hope you can recover. Sick kids make it hard for mom to get over it!

5-against-1 said...

please no!! I don't need that I my house right now!! Sorry for you! There is nothing worse than puking kids!