We welcomed some more sob stories into our family recently-thanks Andy! Addie told me that Pablo's name is not Pablo...it's "Pablo-gins". She calls her favorite show The Backyardigans- "Gins." (Pablo, Tasha, Uniqua, Tyrone, and Austin are the different little Backyardigan friends that have imaginary adventures in their backyard. It's her favorite!)
Pablo & Tula

5 comments:
Amy!!! I'm SO happy you have a blog! Now we can be blogging buddies too! Your kids are so stinkin cute...your little Addie looks so grown up! And I'm slightly jealous you have two new kitties...I'm allergic so it's definitely not an option for us! We should get together and have a playgroup one of these days...
I WANT THEM!!!!!!!! I'm coming up to see them!!
Oh...baby kitties are the cutest! If only they would stay like that forever!
So very cute, Cassidy wants to come see them sometime!! Did you end up signing up for swim lessons?
Post a Comment