Monday, July 13, 2009

Pool Party

My BFFs!

Sydnee and Mason


Mason and Syd's first kiss! OOOHH!


Oh..my. Can you believe I LIVED with these guys?


Waiting patiently for Baby Einsteins


Feedin' the troops


Carlee, Sydnee, and Rylee


Eeee gads...thats alot of children!

So, last Thursday my BFF Kristina, came up with her triplet girls and we had a little playdate. (For all you old fogies that don't know what that means, it is "best friends forever" : ) ) My other BFF and niece, I might add, came up too. (Yes....she is my niece. Yes...she is OLDER than me. And yes...she is one of my best friends. Don't ask...our family is VERY complicated.) The kids played in the pool for about 3 minutes and then decided there were much funner things to do outside of the pool. We had lunch...which was sort of like trying to keep a herd of cattle corraled...without a fence. All in all we had a good time. And the best result of this play date? Mason is FINALLY (whoo-hoo!) walking! He saw the triplets cruising all over and something just clicked in his head. It was such a fun afternoon!

3 comments:

Chad and Kristina said...

No it was more like herding cats!! Thanks for inviting us! I hope we can do it again soon--at least before the snow starts flying!

Jared and Cami said...

FUN! That is a lot of kids! They are all so cute though! I can't imagine having 3 Ava's!

Tiff and Trev said...

How fun!!! I can't believe your little guy is walking! I swear it was only yesterday I saw you and you were prego. Pretty soon we'll both be on to # 3. Scary thought...