On Wednesday, July 27th we celebrated our 10th anniversary!! I know every one always says this...but I truly cannot believe how fast those years have gone by. It's almost scary. We have accomplished a lot in that short amount of time. Cody and I both went to school. I graduated with my RN degree, he with his manufacturing engineering. He started off at Macy's grocery store, then to Red Robin, then to Autoliv. I started at North Ogden Animal hospital then to McKay Dee as a CNA on the pediatrics floor...which I loved, then to Lifeline Nursing as a nurse. We bought a house and moved to Roy, sold that house and moved to Morgan. We had 3 babies. Cody switched jobs a few more times and I quit mine altogether...and then started in the child-care field, as a full time mama. I have treasured every goal and challenge we have faced...like sharing a car the first 2 years of marriage. There isn't any other person in this world I would have chosen to do it with. I love Cody more than words can say. He is an incredible friend, daddy, and provider. I love that he loves the priesthood he holds. I trust him with all my heart and I hope that we have oodles of years left together to face many more adventures!
We celebrated by going to the Gateway, eating at Z'Tejas, and doing a little shopping. So very enjoyable when three little peanuts got to stay home with grandma! He gave me one of the greatest AND worst presents of all time. Greatest in that it is wicked cool, worst in that it has been sucking all my time away!!
Anywhoo...Cody Williams, I love you.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
3 comments:
awww...love the summary. you guys have been doing so much. Here's too 10 more years (and many more after that!)
Happy 10!!! That is a milestone these days. Awesome present!!!! What did you end up getting him?
happy anniversary! it was fun to read the summary of where you have been and what you have done. i must agree that time passes incredibly fast!
Post a Comment