Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fancy Pants!

On Addie's second day of school, I am still in that gung-ho, up-and-at-em' mode. We will see how long that sticks around...ask me in 3 weeks how I'm doin'! While this lasts, I am trying all sorts of new hairstyles. This morning we did the Knotted Braid. I think it turned out pretty fabulous. Thank heavens for cutegirlshairstyles.com!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Wright Family said...

You inspire me! Ry starts school tomorrow and I'm headed to your hair site to see what I can come up with! Looks great!

Aimee Ferrin said...

So cute...that takes talent!

Chad and Kristina said...

I cannot get over how much hair that girl has! So pretty!

Lhone said...

I love that website! I still use it for britt! super cute.

Elise said...

So very cute!! I really need to look up that blog.

5-against-1 said...

Way cute!!! Lexi just cut all her hair off so I will have to see if I can do any of those anymore.