Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Trying To Be Creative...

For all of you moms that have girls, you probably understand my frustration in that I seriously lack creativity when doing Addie's hair. Can I just say that I have a love-hate relationship with ponytails right now. Oh so easy...well way too easy. Thats why she wears one EVERY day! I heard of a cute website called cutegirlshairstyles.com. Can I get a Hallelujah? They have more ideas than I could ever imagine! What's even better is that they have pics and videos to show you how! Hooray! Well I posted a pic of one of my attempts. I kind of combined two styles- The Waterfall braid and ponytail rosettes. Voila!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Morgan, UT

5 comments:

Aimee Ferrin said...

Dang girl...that deserves a blue ribbon!!! Way to go!

Elise said...

How cute!! I need to check out that website.

Wright Family said...

I know the feeling, we are in the ponytail rut right now too! Thanks for the tip. Maybe if I can get Ry to watch a Barbie movie I can try a couple:) Way to go!

Lhone said...

we LOVE that website. too cute!

5-against-1 said...

Cute do!!! I love doing my girls hair!! I love that website! Way to go Amy!