So we didn't lose the whole diaper this time, it was just a partial loss. My word! This little child has something with stripping naked...including her diaper. When I opened her door this morning she was standing on her bed smiling at me-you know the smile like she had done something wrong and was hoping you wouldn't find out what it was. Well, so I just told her to come out and have breakfast. It wasn't until she turned around in the kitchen that I saw those little cheeks. I didn't know rather to spank her (because that is what I have threatened every time she takes her diaper off) or take her picture. So guess what I did? Ha! I was on the phone with Andy and she said "Technically, she didn't take her diaper off-don't spank her." So I took her picture. Oh, Addie.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Cheeks
So we didn't lose the whole diaper this time, it was just a partial loss. My word! This little child has something with stripping naked...including her diaper. When I opened her door this morning she was standing on her bed smiling at me-you know the smile like she had done something wrong and was hoping you wouldn't find out what it was. Well, so I just told her to come out and have breakfast. It wasn't until she turned around in the kitchen that I saw those little cheeks. I didn't know rather to spank her (because that is what I have threatened every time she takes her diaper off) or take her picture. So guess what I did? Ha! I was on the phone with Andy and she said "Technically, she didn't take her diaper off-don't spank her." So I took her picture. Oh, Addie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So stinking cute...little buns are so cute!
Cute cheeks Addie! By the way Amy, have you tried duct tape? A friend of mine actually used that on her triplet's diapers! I thought she was kidding... she wasn't! :)
So cute! She is the funniest little girl I've ever seen!
That is hilarious Amos. Glad you were on the phone with Andy.:)
Post a Comment