Okay...no pictures this time. So it was -1o degrees Fairenheit(is that how you spell it?) this morning in Morgan! I don't know how long it has been...if ever that I can remember being somewhere that cold! (I know I have been a little sheltered) It actually HURT to walk outside. It made me really appreciate having a warm home to come home to, even if it is Mom's house. I just feel bad for all the poor little animals that have to stay outside. We let the dog and cat in the garage at night...but even the garage seems too nippy! Oh well they are out of the elements at least...and no one has died yet...so I would call that a success!
Soon coming? Family pictures. I feel bad because we keep letting all these little moments go by and we aren't capturing them with some nice family pictures. But we have a plan and our highly exclusive, highly paid photographer is ready for us.....thanks Em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you crack me up Amos! So, I'm on call this weekend and I don't know what the weather is supposed to be like, but should we try the photo shoot?
Post a Comment