Monday, January 26, 2009

Big Boy!



"Cash Mason" is what Grandpa calls him

Mason's baby locks
My baby boy turns 11 months old tomorrow. Today we went to "Trampa's" house and got his very first haircut! He did good...just the usual curiosity. Dad had a moving target, but I think he did an excellent job. Mason just tried to turn his head like an owl every time Dad tried to cut the hair on the back of his head. He even turned so hard once he rammed his neck into the clippers and got a little nick. He whimpered a little but never cried...he did so good!
I had to hold Mace during, so I couldn't get any pictures. Here are some pictures right after the big hair cut. He was actually being a little poser. With the picture of him holding his hand in the air and laughing, I started to sing him "Itsy, Bitsy Spider" and he started to try and do the actions! I didn't know he ever actually payed attention to that!

2 comments:

Chad and Kristina said...

Holy cow a haircut already!! He's so cute! Carlee wants to date him! Okay so does Sydnee...okay so does Rylee! They can all be sister wives..oooh nasty!

Haunnah said...

That is so stinking cute! I can't believe he is that big already. How lucky to have Grandpa give him his first haircut. Cute new background too! Love you!