Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Here Comes Trouble...

So I guess Mason has learned to climb. I guess I should have known it wouldn't be long, especially on the dishwasher. Whenever I am loading or unloading he is fascinated in "helping" (I hope that lasts into adulthood). I had unloaded the bottom half and ran out of the kitchen to do something and when I came back this is what I saw. It is so fun to see them grow and develop normally, but every new thing they learn is melancholy for me because that means he isn't going to stay my little baby forever!


This was a terribly unfortunate incident that happened recently. I was checking my email for about 2 minutes and when I walked out of the office this is what I saw. My two small children had opened the coat closet door, pulled out the diaper bag and all it's contents, opened the small can of formula, and were tossing handfuls in the air and giggling. I immediatley wanted to freak out, but instead I calmly put Addie in time-out and then remebered to grab my camera. Notice the fine formula powder in Mason's hair on the second picture. It was EVERYWHERE! I am finding that Mace and Addie are becoming great partners-in-crime together and they sure do keep me on my toes.

And lastly-the scarf. We were headed out to do our daily errands when I stepped out the door to a bone-chilling wind. I didn't have a coat on and the kids needed "glubs" (Addie's version of gloves) and hats so I went back inside after I got the kids in the truck. I found their winter gear and then found mine. I have this fabulous pink fuzzy scarf Andy made me a while ago and decided that would be cozy. As I jumped in the truck all bundled up, Addie was freaking out that I had a scarf-just like Winnie the Pooh and Piglet wear in a book we read. So I relenquished my scarf to a very happy little girl. And boy, did she wear it with pride!

4 comments:

Christy C. said...

How could you ever get mad at those little peanuts. They are so dang cute. They are growing up way to quick.

Jared and Cami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared and Cami said...

Oh they are both so stinking cute! Addie looks wonderful in the scarf!

Haunnah said...

That is awesome! you are in big trouble. ;)