Sunday, February 8, 2009
Nursery
Yay! Today was the first time I have been able to take Addie to nursery, get her settled, and leave to my own class! It is such a relief. I sat her at the table for snack and pointed out her friends as they came in. Then I just said "It's time for Mommy to go to her class now. Love you!" She just smiled and didn't give me a second look. The trick to Addie is routines and rituals. If she just knows what is coming next she can mentally prepare herself. I have never enjoyed Relief Society more than now. Not being able to go at all or go with children makes you appreciate when you can actually go by yourself and listen to a spiritual message. My little punkin is really starting to grow up-which is great in some ways and sad in others. I like her to be little and just fit in my arms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is always a good moment. Unfortunately I have found that when I am childless, which hasn't happened in a while, I find myself paying attention to other people's kids and letting my mind wander. I am glad to hear that you are a bit of a blog stalker as well. I love seeing what people are up to and where they are.
Post a Comment