

Mason boy is evolving into our grown-up world. We figured he is about 2 weeks away from his 1st birthday and he is the size of a line-backer so we turned his car seat around. He actually couldn't believe it! When I tried to put him in it he just kept trying to turn around in it while I was buckling him in. Then when we were driving he just kept looking around at Addie, Cody, Grandma, and I and smiling like "no way!" (we were headed up to Andy's to watch the Super Bowl). It was pretty cute. Now for getting rid of formula and bottles. He is doing pretty good on a sippy cup...so sorry to say bottles and formula will both be gone by his 1st birthday...I am kind of mean. I just am sick of washing them and paying for formula. Now if Addie would only potty-train herself we could have one less child in diapers...aaahh!

No comments:
Post a Comment