Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cleaning





On Saturday we went over to our house and tried...I repeat...tried to clean up all of the sheetrock dust. To, in fact, get it all up I am sure we will have to vacuum and sweep at least 10 more times. But, oh well, we got more up than not. So we packed up the kids, got some "doughnies" (doughnuts), and brought our brooms and shop vac. We trapped Mason in the playpen, gave Addie a doughnut, and got to work. At least now our furnace is running and it was a balmy 65 degrees indoors...thank goodness for heat!
After a while Josh came up to install our mantel...thanks brotha'! I am very happy how it turned out. We even have an outlet in the top of the mantel so I can plug my garland in at Christmas time and not have to string the lights across the wall to an outlet. I thought this was a brilliant idea.
The finish guys are working today putting up our railing, doors, and mouldings. I can't wait to see every little bit done. Our roof finally is done too. Yeah! I am so excited!

1 comment:

Julie said...

It's looking good Amy! I can't wait to see the finished product sometime in.... June! (It will be finished then, right? :)